Malta is an attractive jurisdiction from a taxation point of view to both foreign individuals and companies looking at relocating to Malta. There are a number of programmes in place, each one differs, and the ‘devil is in the detail’.
For this reason, our recommended tax specialists and accredited accountants are best positioned to advise on the most appropriate programmes:
- Review of various programmes & Citizenship Criteria
- Introductions to accredited tax accountants
- Residency, Visas and work permits
- Company formation
- Yacht Registration & Brokerage Services
Feel free to request a complementary copy of the ” 2018 Reloka guide to Residency & Taxation in Malta.”
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
” – There is no Wealth Tax and no Inheritance Tax in Malta!
– Under the Residency programme, eligible persons will benefit from a flat rate of 15% tax on foreign sourced income. In addition, it is only chargeable on the income that you remit into Malta.”